Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I Love Vanna!

I love yarn. I make no excuses for it. I bought a house so I could have a yarn room. Or at least a room other than my living room, kitchen and bedroom in which to store the yarn. I kid you not, in my apartment, I had yarn in every room in the house, except for the bathroom and my son's room. I love yarn!

And it isn't just one type of yarn. I love most of them. There are a few which I personally will never use again, but that is my personal preference. Others might feel differently.

First and foremost - I love Vanna's Choice by Lion Brand.
Vanna's Choice in Olive
Here she is, and in one of my most popular colors. I use Vanna in my Ear Warmers, Boot Cuffs, Keyhole Scarves and Fingerless Gloves

Love, love, love my Vanna. I currently can't purchase Vanna in Walmart, so I make a special trip out to Joann's whenever I run out of a particular color. Trust me, it happens. I can never have too much Vanna's. 

Vanna's Choice is a worsted weight yarn, weight 4. I love the rich colors, like Sapphire and Raspberry, but I also love the muted tones, such as Olive and Purple. And the best part - no dye lots. Well, they say dye lots on the package, but I can't tell the difference. You will get a nice, true shade every time.  Just check out this beautiful scarf in Olive.

Keyhole Scarf in Olive

Jen's Tangled Threads


No comments:

Post a Comment